Purchase Orders can be accessed via Expenses > Purchase orders. From here you can find and edit existing records. Note: In Purchase Orders, items will use the Supplier Code rather than the standard Item Code.How to create a new Purchase Order
You can either click New Order or New Quote to generate a new record. This can be changed later within the Purchase Order screen, within the Status field on the top right.
- Select the Supplier the goods are to be ordered from.
- Ensure the Order Date is correct on the right side of the screen, which defaults to today.
- Much like the invoice screen, you can select line items to be purchased, including Qty, and Price. (Items will use the Cost Price if applicable).Adding Items with Barcodes
- Save the Purchase Order when completed, this will take you back to the Purchase Orders list.
- At this stage, the Purchase Order you created will remain in the Awaiting status until received.